Hello my Dark Darlings, welcome to another Saturday post where I am sharing by 'lifting the lid' on a very prominent blogger who I admire - May Moore has kindly agreed to answer my interview questions.
- What made you decide to write a sex blog?
My man and I had been together a few years when he put the idea in my head. He couldn't believe how much I talked about sex. The reason being he was so easy to be open with. I had not enjoyed such honest sexual conversation since I was young, so I took advantage of it Anyhow, at that time I was going to start a blog about nutrition, as I am qualified in that area, but at the last minute I changed my mind and made it a sex blog!
- What’s behind the title of your blog or your blogging “name”?
That's a very good question and one I will be writing a post about sometime in the near future. Lets just say for now that a version of May More was my name once.
- Describe your blog in a nutshell:
- How long have you been blogging on this theme?
- What is your favourite type of adult toy?
- If you were sent to a desert island (with no power issues) name the 1 adult toy you’d take with you:
- What’s your current sexuality? At what age did you realise this was the right ‘fit’ for you?
- What’s your preference - naked or “dressed up” for sex? If dressed up, how so?
- Is there a kink or fantasy you’re yearning to try?
- Name the fictional being or species you’d most like to have an encounter with:
- Anal sex - Meh or Yay?
- Sex needn’t always be serious - do you have a funny moment to share?
Years ago a boyfriend of mine was trying to shag me in a shop doorway in London. That was quite amusing as even though it was late at night we were disturbed a few times so gave up. I remember travelling home on the train with my knickers in my pocket, smiling.
- Sexting - love it or hate it?
- Which mainstream film depicts your favourite erotic scene?
- Do you watch porn?
When I was young I used to watch it with a group of friends in a recreational setting. That was cool. It was movies in those days. I think now that porn is on tap, because of the internet, it has lost its allure.
- Nominate your favourite adult film:
- Before you go, please tell us 1 adult blog (aside from yours) which we must add to our reading list:
There are so many great blogs out there. I could write a list from memory of all the ones I like and it would fill up another page. But if I have to name just one it would be Cara Theron's blog. I love the general style of her writing and even when her topics are slightly controversial she never sensationalises the story, it remains believable. I also enjoy her more personal pieces – If I had time I would read something of hers everyday
Thank you so much for sharing your more ‘private’ side with me and my Dark Darlings!
It was fun!